Our Cleaning Promise
We at Harmony Beach Vacations understand your concern about COVID-19 and are taking additional precautions. Our guests’ comfort and safety is our top priority. All of our properties are cleaned and disinfected after each guest departs. Our staff is diligent in providing a sterilized environment for each family.
Walk Through Our Cleaning Standards with Bronwynn
Our Disinfecting & Cleaning Procedures
- All linen is removed from the property and put it in plastic bags. All linen is professionally laundered with commercial detergent and bleach.
- All bathroom surfaces are sprayed with a disinfectant cleaner. The cleaner is left on the surfaces while the beds are made with fresh linen. All linen is replaced, including duvet covers.
- All bathroom surfaces are wiped clean, and floors are disinfected. Fresh towels from our commercial laundry are placed in the bathrooms.
- Kitchen counters, appliances, sink, and faucets are cleaned with disinfectant. Ice is removed from the freezer, and the ice container is sanitized, rinsed, and dried.
- Solid surface items in the living room, bedroom room, hallways, and family rooms, including TV and all remotes, are wiped down with disinfectant.
- Fresh kitchen towels, sponge, oven mitts, and other amenities are put in the property.
- All floors are swept and mopped with disinfectant.
Take Extra Precautions
We want everyone to enjoy their vacation but also to take extra precautions. Below are a few suggestions to consider.
- Travel by car and avoid crowded high traffic rest stops and restaurants when you are on the road.
- Wash hands frequently when traveling.
- Take advantage of having a full kitchen in your vacation rental. Prepare meals for your family in the property instead of going out to crowded restaurants.
- Have a family beach picnic or dinner on your patio or balcony.
- Remember the 6-foot rule. You can still walk on the beach, hike our trails or take a bike ride but remember the social distancing rule of staying 6 feet away from others, not in your family.
- Consider ordering groceries online and using the drive up to pick up or delivery.
Have Any Questions? We’re Happy to Help
We want you to know we are doing our best to stay informed and on top of the best practices to keep you and our staff safe under these very unusually and concerning circumstances. At this time, if you do not feel comfortable traveling and you want to postpone your vacation, please send us an email with your request to email@example.com.